· Applicant’s Birth Certificate
· Mother’s/Father’s Birth Certificate
· Applicant’s parent’s Marriage Certificate.
· Two recent passport-sized photographs – both to be notarized by a Notary Public if unable to appear in person at the Consulate
· Certified copy of Parent’s Jamaican Passport or other form of Identification
· Adult applicant’s ID
Once the above documents are submitted, the application will be sent to the Passport, Immigration and Citizenship Agency to be processed. The processing time takes approximately 3 months.
A fee of US$130.00 is required on application. The fee is payable by Money Order.